Ideal for deep ocean and harsh environment applications. The design utilises industry standard MIL spec inserts incorporated into rugged metal shells to withstand the extreme conditions during handling, deployment and service.
The modular design offers great versatility with multiple options for electrical performance, size, pin configuration and material specification.
Rated to 7,100m, these connectors can be supplied oil filled, moulded in polyurethane or polythylene or
unterminated for field installation.
• 9 shell sizes available, ranging from 2 to 61 contacts (8 to 20AWG).
• MIL-DTL-26482 specification inserts, with up to 5 keyway variants.
• Available in 316L stainless as standard. Titanium, aluminum, naval brass, non-metallic or other options
available on request.
• Voltage rated from 700Vdc to 1500Vdc. Contact current from 7.5A to 45A.
• Standard or reverse gender configurations for connectors or bulkheads.
• Sealing design can also accommodate for non-standard insulators (Fibre optic, RF/Coax, hybrid etc).
• Options include: Electrical screening, strain member termination, fully waterblocked, oil filled.
• Bulkhead mounting variants and conductor tails to suit individual requirements.
• Right angled and multiway breakout moulding options.