Minnow Electrical Range of subsea connectors
Only 15 mm diameter overall. Significant space saving benefits.
Accommodates commercially available single, 2, 3, 4 and 6 way inserts. Higher densities in development. 12 & 16 way connectors now available.
Available as a flanged or through hole mounted bulkhead. Inline male and female connectors terminated to standard or customer supplied cables. A right angle moulded variant is also available.
Ideally suited for applications where a small, lightweight reliable connection is required. Applications include Pipeline Pigging, Diver Communications, AUVs, control & instrumentation and sensors.
Key Features and benefits:
- Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel or Naval Brass. Titanium, aluminium, non-metallic or other options A are available on request
- Currently rated to 6,000m depth as standard. Contact us for enhanced ratings.
- Bespoke options available on request.
- Drymate assembly.
- Positive engaged key way system.
- Supplied terminated with cable.
- Simple, robust construction.
- Miniature electrical range.
Standard Electrical contact configurations:
- Single Contact Variants High Voltage : 2A d.c./3kV
- High Current : 10, 20, 30 or 40A
- Pneumatic / Fluid : 7 Bar @ 20°C
- Temperature: -55 °C to 100°C
- Body: Stainless 316L
- Contact IR: >999MΩ @ 1,000Vdc
- Insert: PEEK
- Contact Resistance: 5.5mΩ (0.7mm Ø Pin)
- Locking Collar: Delrin (or Brass)
- Contacts: Gold plated Bronze (Sockets) or Brass (Pins)
- O Rings: Nitrile N170 (BS 011 & BS 013)
M11 Bulkhead (BCR) Dimensions & Mounting Detail (all dimensions in mm)
- Bulkheads supplied with 200mm 26AWG (2,3 & 4 way) or 28AWG coloured tails.
- M11 locking nut can be provided on request.
¼” – 28 UNF-2A Bulkhead Mounting Variant:
Moulded Connector (CCP) Dimensions:
Right Angle Moulded Connector (CCP) Dimensions:
Mated CCP & BCR Nominal Dimensions:
Customer supplied cables can be terminated, subject to technical review, various stock cables are offered as standard.