Miniature Electrical Range of subsea connectors
Rated to 3,000 metres. Only 15 mm diameter overall. Significant space saving benefits.
Designed to accommodate commercially available single, 2, 3, 4 and 6 way inserts.
Available as flanged or through hole mounted bulkheads, inline male and female connectors terminated to standard or customer supplied cables. A right angle moulded variant is also available.
Ideally suited for applications where a small, lightweight reliable connection is required, such as Pipeline Pigging, Diver Comms., AUVs, control & instrumentation and sensors.
- Manufactured in 316 Stainless Steel or Naval Brass. Titanium, aluminium, non-metallic or other options A are available on request
- Currently rated to 3,000m depth as standard. Contact us for enhanced ratings.
- Bespoke options available on request.
- Drymate assembly.
- Positive engaged key way system.
- Supplied terminated with cable.
- Simple, robust construction.
- Miniature electrical range.