CEEP Dry Mate Range Subsea
Our Dry mate range of subsea connectors are suited to deep ocean and harsh environments.
Utilises MIL spec inserts.
Rugged metal shells. Withstands extreme conditions during handling, deployment and service.
Modular design offers great versatility.
Multiple options for electrical performance, includes size, pin configuration and material.
Rated to 7,100 metres.
Dry mate connectors can be supplied oil filled, moulded in polyurethane or polyethylene or unterminated for field installation.
• 9 shell sizes available. Ranges from 2 to 61 contacts 8 to 20AWG.
• MIL-DTL-26482 specification inserts. Up to 5 key way variants.
• Our drymate connectors are available in 316L stainless steel as standard. Titanium, aluminium, naval brass, non-metallic or other options available on request.
• Voltage ratings from 700Vdc to 1500Vdc. Contact current from 7.5A to 45A.
• Standard or reverse gender configurations for connectors or bulkheads.
• Sealing design can also accommodate for non-standard insulators (Fibre optic, RF/Coax, hybrid).
• Options include: Electrical screening, strain member termination, fully water-blocked, oil filled.
• Bulkhead mounting variants and conductor tails to suit individual requirements.
• Right angled and multi-way breakout moulding options. Drymate connectors.
Bulkhead receptacle dimensions