- Coaxial connectors. Designed to meet the harsh requirements of underwater communications and control.
- Commercially available 50Ω and 75Ω triaxial inserts within inhouse designed and manufactured shells.
- Applications include the deep water ODAS Buoys for the Met Office.
|VSWR (f=GHz)||1.01 (+0.27f)||1.02 (+0.27f)|
|Operating Voltage (KVrms)||0.6||0.5|
|Test Voltage (KVrms)||2.0||1.5|
- Body 316 S11 (EN.4541) Stainless Steel.
- Locking Collar 2870-CZ106 Brass, (2874-CZ112 Naval Brass Option)
- O Rings Nitrile, alternatives such as Viton available on request.
- Pressure Rating 6,000p.s.i. (tested to 10,000p.s.i.)
- Available as flange or through hole mounted bulkheads. The inline connectors can be supplied terminated to a variety of cables with straight or right angled mouldings.
- Various other coaxial connector specifications can be provided upon request.
Please contact us to discuss how this product can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.