CEEP 9S Subsea connectors. Stainless steel construction. A very robust and reliable connector. Therefore designed to enhance any operating system. In addition to this they can also be supplied unterminated.
Features and benefits:
- Rated to 50 or 100 metres with cable gland. Potting not entirely necessary.
- Also supplied without gland for those who wish to pot and submerse at greater depths.
- 4 different shell sizes.
- 40 planforms available.
- Interchangeable contact inserts. Same or different gender. Entirely new contact arrangement (within the same size e.g. T20)
- 7.5A to 80A rated contacts.
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel as standard. Titanium, aluminium, naval brass or non-metallic. Similarly other options available on request
- Short lead times.
- Assembly can be carried out by yourself saving you time and money.
- CEEP 9S Subsea connectors can be supplied with a cable gland for those needing to submerse for short periods of time.
- Connectors can also be supplied without cable glands for those wising to carry out their own potting and use at greater depths and for longer periods.
Solder Contact Arrangements:
Crimp Contact Arrangements:
Contact us for further details on CEEP 9S Subsea connectors