Used in a wide variety of marine and harsh environments, including:
- Subsea instrumentation, sensors, and control systems.
- Autonomous and remotely operated surface and underwater vehicles.
- Downhole instrumentation and logging systems.
- Military Communication and Control systems.
- Meteorological Buoy systems.
- Military Sonar systems.
- Land and Marine Seismic equipment.
- Offshore renewable energy projects.
Underwater connectors are derived from a range of key strengths, capabilities and industry experience:
- Specialised, bespoke connectors and cables for underwater or harsh environments.
- Complete prototyping service, from design to manufacture to electrical and pressure testing.
- Design of electrical, Optical, Coax /RF, Ethernet or hybrid connectors from unique one-offs to volume applications.
- Cost effective, shallow water products.
- Incorporating proven, commercially available interconnects into subsea capable solutions.
- Moulding service and an over-moulding material capability for Polyurethane, Neoprene and Polyethylene components.
- Through-hull penetrators, glass-to-metal seals and epoxy waterblocks.
- Ceramic transducers and hydrophones.
- Potting and encapsulation of switches, sensors, strain gauges and PCBs.
- Long established, MetOcean range of metal shell, drymate connectors.
Contact us for further information on underwater connectors.