Our Sub sea connectors are designed to withstand the extreme conditions during handling, deployment and service. The modular design offers great versatility with multiple options for electrical performance, size, pin configuration and material specification. Rated to 7,100m, these connectors can be supplied oil filled, moulded in polyurethane or polyethylene or unterminated for field installation.
Key features and Benefits
- Manufactured in the UK
- 9 shell sizes, 2 to 61 contacts, 8 to 20AWG
- MIL-DTL-26482 specification inserts, up to 5 keyway variants
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel as standard, titanium, aluminium, navl brass, non-metallic or other options available on request.
- Voltage rated from 700Vdc to 1500Vdc, current from 7.5A to 45A (single pin)
- Standard and reverse gender configurations for connectors or bulkheads.
- COTS inserts with housings manufactured to suit, provides cost effective, short lead time supply.
- Proven sealing design accommodates non-standard inserts – fibre optic, RF/Coax, hybrid etc.
- Options include electrical screening, strain member termination, fully waterblocked, oil filled.
- Bulkhead mounting variants and conductor tails to suit individual requirements.
- Right angled and multiway breakout moulding options.
Temperature: -20ºC to 100ºC
Contact IR: ›999MΩ @1,000Vdc
Mated depth: 7,100m
Locking Nut: Acetal or brass
Body: Stainless Steel 316L
Insert: Polychloroprene / Plated Aluminium
Contacts: Copper Alloy /Gold over Nickel Plate
O Rings: Nitrile N170